Monday, September 24, 2007

Studies say aspartame is safe, but testimonials say something else

My Experience with Aspartame

I have been suffering from tension headaches and migraines for about 4 years. I decided to take the "60 day aspartame test" to find out if the sweetener was a factor of my pain. I eliminated ALL aspartame from my diet!

My headaches became less painful and prevalent about 3 weeks into the test; I even stopped taking magnesium which used to reduce the occurrence of my headaches.

I've been aspartame-free for 50 days! I still get headaches, but they are less painful and frequent than before my detox.


Others experience more than headaches

In 1991, nutritionist Janet Starr Hull was diagnosed with a fatal thyroid disorder known as Grave's Disease. It turns out she had aspartame poisoning which was mimicking the symptoms of the Grave's Disease.

On sweetpoison.com she says, "I never really had Graves Disease, but my doctors were convinced I did."


After detoxing her body from aspartame for 30 days, Starr Hull's health was restored.

In response to her experience, the nutritionist wrote Sweet Poison: How the World's Most Popular Sweetener Is Killing Us-My Story. First published in 2000, the book documents the history of aspartame, government reports, case studies and tips for cleansing your system naturally. She also has published books revealing the dangers of other artificial sweeteners such as Splenda.

Take the challenge! Give up ALL aspartame for 60 days and notice the difference in YOUR health!


For more information on the Janet Starr Hull and her publications visit sweetpoison.com or
detoxprogram.net/.

1 comment:

cybergodhead said...

Hi Lucy,

My names Alex (short for Alexander the Champion lol). I noticed your pic in google images while researching Aspartame as part of some research Im doing as an Australian anti-Aspartame activist.

Im currently taking steps to alert every person in my neighbourhood about the FDA and European Union coruption thats leading to the poisoning of the people and am planning to rally local support to have every product containing Aspartame removed from shelves throughout my suburb.

The real reason for commenting on your blog though, is that Im also quite spiritual and have this ability of recognizing people whom have a certain element to them as a Soul. Being that you also seem rather "on the level" I've decided to make an exception to my usual "add to [contact one day] list" protocal and, am hereby inviting you to hear about what I have come to know as some amazing implications for these certain types of Souls.

So basicaly I have this kinda psychic message for you which Id love to fill you in on. So don't be a bumhead now and drop me a line at:
cybergodhead@theedgeofinfinity.com

;)